Carefully selected foraging toys which will provide safe, healthy enrichment.
Foraging for beginners to advanced!
BIRD FREE ENVIRONMENT. Buy without worry.
The Benefits of Foraging
Your parrot will live in a more fully enriched environment. Your pets self confidence will grow as it recognizes its ability to achieve objectives. More time allocated to foraging equates to having less time available for less desirable activities such as excessive screeching, feather picking, etc. Veterinarians agree that food foraging is a necessary, healthy behavior which will positively impact your pets psychological and physical wellness.
Made of durable Polycarbonate, the Food Tumbler requires your bird to spin it to get the treats out. Trick is, you can adjust the level of difficulty by moving the food tube further in or out of the toy. Let the foraging fun begin!
Great for Medium to Large Birds
7" x 6.25" x 2" (plus chain)
The wheel is a favorite with highly active parrots especially Amazons, Caiques, Cockatoos and Macaws as well as the very clever parrots i.e. African Greys, in fact it seems to be enthusiastically enjoyed by most parrots.
Video courtesy of Cody, the Severe Macaw, and her mom, Dawn in Washington State
* Unscrew wingnut and fill top chamber with food
* Wing nut must be completely tightened - spins with bottom paddles
* Birds must continue turning the top wheel which rotates the baffles to release small portions of food in the recovery tray below
* Unit attaches to the cage with double post screw-on fittings
Great for small to medium sized birds such as caiques, conures, mini-macaws, small cockatoos, caiques, conures, amazons, pionus, quakers, senegals, greys, etc.
Video courtesy of Scribble, a Green Cheek Conure, and his mom, Kirsty, in Queensland, Australia.
* Fill with your choice of foods
* 6" diameter wheel
* Mounts vertically with access chamber at the top
* Parrot spins the wheel to bring food to the recovery chamber
Made for medium to large birds
Video courtesy of Cumari, a female Eclectus, and her mom, Jen, in Queensland, Australia
Spinning Carousel This highly interactive device provides entertainment for parrots and their human companions. The carousel bracket mounts on the side of the cage. The device is a six inch cross which houses 4 two inch square boxes. The lid on each box opens differently and the entire device spins freely on the bracket. Please click the picture for additional information and additional videos.
Video courtesy of Capo, the African Grey, and his dad, Ivan, in Croatia
* Slide the chipboard sleeve over the device
* Utilize perforated holes to expose food or treat
* Fill device with food
* Hang in cage
* Birds must chew through the paper to access the rewards
* Refill chipboard sleeves available
For parakeets, cockatiels, lovebirds, parrotlets, small conures, senegals, quakers, etc.
Video courtesy of Ricey, a lovely White Faced Cinnamon Pied Cockatiel, and her mom, Jennifer, from Queensland, Australia.
Thanks, Jen & Ricey!
MYSAFEBIRDSTORE.COM | 612 Tyler Street | Burlington, NJ 08016
© Copyright MY SAFE BIRD STORE. All Rights Reserved.